The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on KMP Media co., Ltd. More details about The KMPlayer (remove only) can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the The KMPlayer (remove only) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874624 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
The KMPlayer (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 33.14 MB (34754452
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.51 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.27 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found automatically. When you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 10:40:16.550