The KMPlayer (remove only)
This page is about The KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. You can read more on KMP Media co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about The KMPlayer (remove only) can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The KMPlayer (remove only) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.50 MB (7863360 bytes) on disk and is titled KMPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside The KMPlayer (remove only). They occupy about 33.14 MB (34748539
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.50 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (124.50 KB)
The current web page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application offered by KMP Media co., Ltd. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:04:15.560