TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PCTOSHIBA
. Further information on TOSHIBA can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist folder (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Security Assist's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. TSAGui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Security Assist is comprised of the following executables which take 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Security Assist version 1.1.9
only. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Security Assist:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Programas\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Ambiente de trabalho\Assistente de Segurança.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Iniciar\Programas\TOSHIBA\Utilitários\Assistente de Segurança.lnk
- C:\Programas\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\Czech.ini
- C:\Programas\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\Danish.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Security Assist is an application by TOSHIBA. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". The TOSHIBA Security Assist program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Security Assist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Security Assist which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 03:44:48.870