TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your systemTOSHIBA
. Further information on TOSHIBA can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist. The application's main executable file occupies 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk and is called TSAGui.exe.
TOSHIBA Security Assist is composed of the following executables which take 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about TOSHIBA Security Assist version 1.1.7
alone. For more TOSHIBA Security Assist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Security Assist is an application by the software company TOSHIBA. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". The TOSHIBA Security Assist application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Security Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Security Assist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 15:33:10.620