TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your systemTOSHIBA
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist directory (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Security Assist's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. TSAGui.exe is the TOSHIBA Security Assist's main executable file and it occupies circa 618.12 KB (632952 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Security Assist installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 618.12 KB (632952
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Security Assist version 2.0.5
alone. For other TOSHIBA Security Assist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by TOSHIBA Security Assist's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\chs.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\cht.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\Japanese.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
TOSHIBA Security Assist is an application marketed by the software company TOSHIBA. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Security Assist app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Security Assist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Security Assist that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 16:35:56.377