TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your systemTOSHIBA
. Additional info about TOSHIBA can be read here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Security Assist program is found in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName Security Assist folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist. TSAGui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Security Assist installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.6
of TOSHIBA Security Assist. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Security Assist releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a program marketed by TOSHIBA. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Security Assist program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Security Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Security Assist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 12:59:57.830