TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your computerTOSHIBA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist directory (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Security Assist's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. TSAGui.exe is the TOSHIBA Security Assist's main executable file and it occupies about 618.12 KB (632952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TOSHIBA Security Assist. They take 618.12 KB (632952
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of TOSHIBA Security Assist. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Security Assist:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Security Assist is an application released by TOSHIBA. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". The TOSHIBA Security Assist program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Security Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Security Assist that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:06:17.943