TOSHIBA Security Assist
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your computerTOSHIBA
. Go over here
for more details on TOSHIBA. TOSHIBA Security Assist is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist folder, depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist. The program's main executable file has a size of 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk and is titled TSAGui.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside TOSHIBA Security Assist. They occupy about 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk.
This info is about TOSHIBA Security Assist version 1.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Security Assist versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Bureau\Security Assist.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\TOSHIBA\Utilitaires\Security Assist.lnk
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\Czech.ini
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist\Administrative\Danish.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a program offered by TOSHIBA. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Security Assist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Security Assist app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Security Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Security Assist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 10:30:29.727