TOSHIBA Security Assist
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your computerTOSHIBA
. Further information on TOSHIBA can be seen here
. TOSHIBA Security Assist is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Security Assist is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TSAGui.exe is the TOSHIBA Security Assist's main executable file and it occupies approximately 615.67 KB (630448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TOSHIBA Security Assist. They take 615.67 KB (630448
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of TOSHIBA Security Assist. For more TOSHIBA Security Assist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a program released by TOSHIBA. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Security Assist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Security Assist program will be found automatically. When you click TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Security Assist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Security Assist which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Security Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-18 03:10:42.330