TOSHIBA Security Assist
TOSHIBA Security Assist is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist from your computerTOSHIBA
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Security Assist is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Security Assist directory, subject to the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist. TSAGui.exe is the TOSHIBA Security Assist's main executable file and it occupies around 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Security Assist installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of TOSHIBA Security Assist. For more TOSHIBA Security Assist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Security Assist is an application by TOSHIBA. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Security Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Security Assist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Security Assist". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Security Assist program will be found very quickly. When you click TOSHIBA Security Assist in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Security Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Security Assist.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Security Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Security Assist that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Security Assist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Security Assist by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Security Assist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 10:15:27.110