A guide to uninstall Spotify from your system
Spotify is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Spotify AB
. More info about Spotify AB can be seen here
. Please open http://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotify. Spotify.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.23 MB (6529592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Spotify. They occupy about 9.01 MB (9447192
bytes) on disk.
- Spotify.exe (6.23 MB)
- SpotifyCrashService.exe (745.05 KB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (121.55 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.87 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.55 KB)
The current page applies to Spotify version 126.96.36.1996.6077
only. You can find below info on other versions of Spotify:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Spotify from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Spotify is an application released by Spotify AB. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". The Spotify application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spotify in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Spotify:
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotify supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:18:05.400