Shadow Defender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Shadow Defender from your PCWWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM
. Open here
where you can read more on WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Shadow Defender is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Defender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 748.05 KB (766004 bytes) on disk.
Shadow Defender is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (2003365
bytes) on disk:
- Commit.exe (333.55 KB)
- Defender.exe (748.05 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (195.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Shadow Defender. Click on the links below for other Shadow Defender versions:
...click to view all...
Shadow Defender is a program by the software company WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Shadow Defender from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shadow Defender or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shadow Defender". If it is installed on your PC the Shadow Defender app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Shadow Defender in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shadow Defender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shadow Defender.
8. After uninstalling Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shadow Defender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 09:31:40.500