Shadow Defender is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shadow Defender from your PCWWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM
. Take a look here
for more information on WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Shadow Defender's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe. Defender.exe is the Shadow Defender's primary executable file and it takes around 812.12 KB (831610 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Shadow Defender. They take about 2.01 MB (2103163
bytes) on disk.
- Commit.exe (382.02 KB)
- Defender.exe (812.12 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (184.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.79 KB)
The current page applies to Shadow Defender version 220.127.116.115
only. For more Shadow Defender versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shadow Defender is a program marketed by the software company WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Shadow Defender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shadow Defender or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shadow Defender". If it exists on your system the Shadow Defender app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shadow Defender in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shadow Defender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After removing Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shadow Defender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 04:11:17.153