This page is about Shadow Defender for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Shadow Defender from your PCWWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender folder (same installation drive as Windows). Shadow Defender's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe. Defender.exe is the Shadow Defender's main executable file and it takes close to 821.83 KB (841559 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shadow Defender. They occupy an average of 2.02 MB (2116420
bytes) on disk.
- Commit.exe (381.43 KB)
- Defender.exe (821.83 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (188.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of Shadow Defender. For other Shadow Defender versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Shadow Defender we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SUserNameadow Defender
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SUserNameadow Defender
- C:\Program Files\SUserNameadow Defender
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SUserNameadow Defender\UserNameelp.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SUserNameadow Defender\user.dat
- C:\Program Files\SUserNameadow Defender\eula.rtf
- C:\Program Files\SUserNameadow Defender\UserNameelp.cUserNamem
Additional values that you should clean:
Shadow Defender is a program offered by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shadow Defender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shadow Defender or simply click the Search field and type in "Shadow Defender". The Shadow Defender program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shadow Defender in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shadow Defender.
8. After uninstalling Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shadow Defender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 23:10:03.403