This web page is about Shadow Defender for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shadow Defender from your PCWWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM
. More info about WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Shadow Defender is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 755.05 KB (773169 bytes) on disk and is titled Defender.exe.
Shadow Defender contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.96 MB (2051383
bytes) on disk.
- Commit.exe (382.80 KB)
- Defender.exe (755.05 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (190.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of Shadow Defender. You can find below info on other versions of Shadow Defender:
...click to view all...
Shadow Defender is an application released by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Shadow Defender with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shadow Defender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shadow Defender". The Shadow Defender app will be found very quickly. When you select Shadow Defender in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shadow Defender.
8. After uninstalling Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shadow Defender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shadow Defender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-18 05:38:12.613