Shadow Defender is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerwww.shadowdefender.com
. You can find out more on www.shadowdefender.com or check for application updates here
. Shadow Defender is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender directory, regulated by the user's choice. Shadow Defender's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Defender.exe and occupies 596.00 KB (610304 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Shadow Defender. They take 1.55 MB (1627944
bytes) on disk.
- Commit.exe (264.00 KB)
- Defender.exe (596.00 KB)
- dfmon.exe (60.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Shadow Defender. You can find below a few links to other Shadow Defender releases:
...click to view all...
Shadow Defender is an application marketed by www.shadowdefender.com. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shadow Defender from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shadow Defender or simply click the Search field and type in "Shadow Defender". The Shadow Defender application will be found automatically. When you select Shadow Defender in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After removing Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shadow Defender by www.shadowdefender.com from your computer, we are not saying that Shadow Defender by www.shadowdefender.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shadow Defender in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-05 12:02:40.937