This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Shadow Defender for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerwww.shadowdefender.com
. More information on www.shadowdefender.com can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shadow Defender. Shadow Defender's primary file takes around 835.40 KB (855450 bytes) and is called Defender.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Shadow Defender. They take 1.96 MB (2050519
bytes) on disk.
- Commit.exe (315.01 KB)
- Defender.exe (835.40 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (176.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.29 KB)
This page is about Shadow Defender version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shadow Defender:
...click to view all...
Shadow Defender is a program released by the software company www.shadowdefender.com. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Shadow Defender with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shadow Defender or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shadow Defender". If it is installed on your PC the Shadow Defender program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shadow Defender in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After removing Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shadow Defender by www.shadowdefender.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by www.shadowdefender.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shadow Defender in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 16:00:47.473