You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Shadow Defender for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerWWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM
. More information on WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM can be found here
. Shadow Defender is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Shadow Defender. The program's main executable file occupies 756.89 KB (775055 bytes) on disk and is labeled Defender.exe.
Shadow Defender is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.97 MB (2061476
bytes) on disk:
- Commit.exe (381.39 KB)
- Defender.exe (756.89 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (195.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
This web page is about Shadow Defender version 184.108.40.2064
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Shadow Defender:
...click to view all...
Shadow Defender is an application marketed by the software company WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Some users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Shadow Defender from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shadow Defender or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shadow Defender". If it exists on your system the Shadow Defender program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shadow Defender in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After removing Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shadow Defender supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 23:52:08.657