You can find below detailed information on how to remove Shadow Defender for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerWWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM
. Open here
where you can find out more on WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Shadow Defender is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Shadow Defender is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\unins000.exe. Shadow Defender's main file takes about 759.47 KB (777700 bytes) and is named Defender.exe.
The following executables are contained in Shadow Defender. They take 1.97 MB (2066000
bytes) on disk.
- Commit.exe (383.46 KB)
- Defender.exe (759.47 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (195.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
This web page is about Shadow Defender version 18.104.22.1685
only. Click on the links below for other Shadow Defender versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Shadow Defender you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Shadow Defender:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Shadow Defender's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Shadow Defender
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Shadow Defender
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Shadow Defender\Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Shadow Defender\Shadow Defender.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Shadow Defender\Uninstall Shadow Defender.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Shadow Defender.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Shadow Defender
Shadow Defender is an application offered by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shadow Defender or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shadow Defender". If it exists on your system the Shadow Defender app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shadow Defender in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shadow Defender.
8. After uninstalling Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shadow Defender which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by WWW.SHADOWDEFENDER.COM is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shadow Defender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-18 04:13:52.720