This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum Technologies
. More information on Bitsum Technologies can be found here
. You can read more about related to Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The application's main executable file has a size of 661.38 KB (677256 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLasso.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take an average of 2.62 MB (2745314
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (148.88 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (120.88 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (318.38 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (173.88 KB)
- plActivate.exe (76.38 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (360.88 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (661.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (126.88 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.88 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (150.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (165.38 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (109.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.49 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (133.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by Bitsum Technologies. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-07 14:31:45.963