Process Lasso is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum Technologies
. More information about Bitsum Technologies can be found here
. You can see more info about Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 166.19 KB (170176 bytes) on disk and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy about 5.45 MB (5714168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (188.85 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (357.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (480.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (569.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (560.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (987.69 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (166.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (249.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (69.85 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (101.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (261.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (378.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (174.19 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum Technologies. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 14:50:34.520