Process Lasso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum Technologies
. Further information on Bitsum Technologies can be found here
. You can get more details on Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. TestLasso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 66.52 KB (68112 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 2.11 MB (2210609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CPUEater.exe (124.52 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (339.52 KB)
- MakeService.exe (175.50 KB)
- plActivate.exe (88.02 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (295.52 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (627.02 KB)
- srvstub.exe (58.50 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (66.52 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (147.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (70.17 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (166.02 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Process Lasso from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Process Lasso:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Process Lasso 4.09.34 + Portable [www.Downloadha.Com].lnk
Process Lasso is an application by Bitsum Technologies. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 10:13:48.647