Process Lasso is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum Technologies
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bitsum Technologies. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more facts about Process Lasso on Bitsum Technologies's website. Process Lasso is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". ProcessLasso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 603.52 KB (618000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Process Lasso. They take 2.08 MB (2180407
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CPUEater.exe (121.52 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (312.52 KB)
- MakeService.exe (136.00 KB)
- plActivate.exe (76.52 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (327.52 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (603.52 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (115.02 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.00 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (62.52 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (111.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.66 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (128.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum Technologies. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:28:30.870