This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum Technologies
. You can read more on Bitsum Technologies or check for application updates here
. Further information about Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Process Lasso's main file takes about 1.10 MB (1150760 bytes) and its name is ProcessLasso.exe.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.62 MB (5891450
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CPUEater.exe (335.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (646.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- MakeService.exe (177.50 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (552.84 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (706.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (58.50 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (66.02 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (293.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (67.59 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (165.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum Technologies. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:23:37.953