You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitsum Technologies. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum Technologies's website. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1209536 bytes) on disk and is titled ProcessLasso.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.14 MB (7489707
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (188.85 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (356.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (679.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (601.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (362.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (756.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (449.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (69.85 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (101.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (461.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (371.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.34 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:32:31.803