You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum Technologies
. Further information on Bitsum Technologies can be found here
. More data about the app Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Usually the Process Lasso application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ProcessLasso.exe and it has a size of 717.52 KB (734736 bytes).
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.59 MB (2714950
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CPUEater.exe (136.02 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (383.02 KB)
- MakeService.exe (182.02 KB)
- plActivate.exe (83.52 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (377.02 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (717.52 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (130.52 KB)
- srvstub.exe (61.02 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (67.52 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (275.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.65 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (159.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by Bitsum Technologies. Some users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:18:16.660