You can find below details on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum Technologies
. More info about Bitsum Technologies can be found here
. More info about the application Process Lasso can be seen at http://www.prolasso.com/prolasso.php
. Usually the Process Lasso program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CorelDRAW 9\GTOOLS\ProcessLasso directory, depending on the user's option during install. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CorelDRAW 9\GTOOLS\ProcessLasso\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 331.52 KB (339472 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLasso.exe.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.06 MB (1111773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallHelper.exe (135.02 KB)
- MakeService.exe (103.52 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (147.52 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (331.52 KB)
- srvstub.exe (53.52 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (54.02 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (89.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.09 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (113.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.48
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum Technologies. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.prolasso.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CorelDRAW 9\GTOOLS\ProcessLasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 05:47:37.230