PreSonus Studio One 2
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your computerPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Open here
where you can find out more on PreSonus Audio Electronics. PreSonus Studio One 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2 folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2. Studio One.exe is the PreSonus Studio One 2's main executable file and it occupies circa 18.46 MB (19357696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PreSonus Studio One 2. They occupy 20.77 MB (21776084
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (18.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.82 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (128.46 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (112.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124745
of PreSonus Studio One 2. For more PreSonus Studio One 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a program offered by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". The PreSonus Studio One 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PreSonus Studio One 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-07 22:52:11.643