PreSonus Studio One 2
You can find below details on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PCPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PreSonus Audio Electronics. PreSonus Studio One 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PreSonus\Studio One 2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PreSonus Studio One 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe. Studio One.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 18.03 MB (18909184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PreSonus Studio One 2. They take an average of 20.34 MB (21327562
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (18.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.81 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (128.46 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (112.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16866
of PreSonus Studio One 2. You can find below info on other releases of PreSonus Studio One 2:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a program marketed by PreSonus Audio Electronics. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". The PreSonus Studio One 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After removing PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PreSonus Studio One 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 18:51:08.860