PreSonus Studio One 2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your systemPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Check out here
for more information on PreSonus Audio Electronics. PreSonus Studio One 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PreSonus Studio One 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe. Studio One.exe is the PreSonus Studio One 2's main executable file and it takes about 17.95 MB (18819072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PreSonus Studio One 2. They occupy about 20.25 MB (21237456
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (17.95 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.82 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (128.46 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (112.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19970
of PreSonus Studio One 2. You can find here a few links to other PreSonus Studio One 2 versions:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is an application offered by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics. Some people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". If it is installed on your PC the PreSonus Studio One 2 application will be found very quickly. After you select PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PreSonus Studio One 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PreSonus Studio One 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 09:11:03.987