PreSonus Studio One 2
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PCPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PreSonus Audio Electronics. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PreSonus\Studio One 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). PreSonus Studio One 2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Studio One.exe and occupies 19.11 MB (20037632 bytes).
PreSonus Studio One 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.35 MB (22386253
bytes) on disk:
- Studio One.exe (19.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.81 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (90.92 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (82.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19917
of PreSonus Studio One 2. For more PreSonus Studio One 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a program marketed by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". If it exists on your system the PreSonus Studio One 2 application will be found automatically. After you click PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PreSonus Studio One 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 15:52:16.087