PreSonus Studio One 2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PCPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Go over here
for more info on PreSonus Audio Electronics. PreSonus Studio One 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PreSonus Studio One 2. Studio One.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 18.91 MB (19830272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PreSonus Studio One 2. They occupy an average of 21.15 MB (22178893
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (18.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.81 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (90.92 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (82.92 KB)
The current web page applies to PreSonus Studio One 2 version 22.214.171.12486
alone. For other PreSonus Studio One 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a program offered by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PreSonus Studio One 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". The PreSonus Studio One 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PreSonus Studio One 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PreSonus Studio One 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-30 14:25:08.897