PreSonus Studio One 2
This page is about PreSonus Studio One 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PCPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Check out here
for more details on PreSonus Audio Electronics. PreSonus Studio One 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PreSonus Studio One 2's primary file takes about 19.93 MB (20896256 bytes) and is named Studio One.exe.
PreSonus Studio One 2 contains of the executables below. They take 22.17 MB (23244882
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (19.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.81 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (90.92 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (82.92 KB)
The current web page applies to PreSonus Studio One 2 version 22.214.171.12496
alone. You can find below a few links to other PreSonus Studio One 2 versions:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a program released by PreSonus Audio Electronics. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". If it exists on your system the PreSonus Studio One 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PreSonus Studio One 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-14 03:35:27.287