PreSonus Studio One 2
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PCPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PreSonus Audio Electronics. PreSonus Studio One 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PreSonus\Studio One 2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PreSonus Studio One 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Studio One.exe and its approximative size is 19.04 MB (19960832 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PreSonus Studio One 2. They take an average of 21.28 MB (22309458
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (19.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.81 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (90.92 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (82.92 KB)
This info is about PreSonus Studio One 2 version 188.8.131.5245
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PreSonus Studio One 2:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a program by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PreSonus Studio One 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". The PreSonus Studio One 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PreSonus Studio One 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-20 17:23:08.537