PreSonus Studio One 2
PreSonus Studio One 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your computerPreSonus Audio Electronics
. You can read more on PreSonus Audio Electronics or check for application updates here
. Usually the PreSonus Studio One 2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. PreSonus Studio One 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 2\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Studio One.exe and its approximative size is 18.89 MB (19803136 bytes).
The executables below are part of PreSonus Studio One 2. They occupy an average of 21.13 MB (22151757
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (18.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.81 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (90.92 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (82.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16809
of PreSonus Studio One 2. You can find here a few links to other PreSonus Studio One 2 releases:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 2 is an application offered by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PreSonus Studio One 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PreSonus Studio One 2". If it is installed on your PC the PreSonus Studio One 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PreSonus Studio One 2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PreSonus Studio One 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PreSonus Studio One 2.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PreSonus Studio One 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PreSonus Studio One 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that PreSonus Studio One 2 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:31:12.407