This web page is about Plex for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Plex from your systemPlex, Inc.
. More information about Plex, Inc. can be seen here
. Plex is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Plex\Plex directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Plex\Plex\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Plex. The program's main executable file occupies 759.39 KB (777616 bytes) on disk and is named Plex.exe.
The executables below are part of Plex. They occupy an average of 16.36 MB (17149647
bytes) on disk.
- Plex Transcoder.exe (382.39 KB)
- Plex.exe (759.39 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (500.15 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.62 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.62 MB)
This info is about Plex version 1.12.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Plex versions:
...click to view all...
Plex is a program marketed by the software company Plex, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Plex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Plex from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Plex or simply click the Search field and type in "Plex". The Plex application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plex in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Plex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plex.
8. After uninstalling Plex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Plex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plex by Plex, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plex by Plex, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plex supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 21:22:17.017