PhotoPad Image Editor
PhotoPad Image Editor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on NCH Software. More information about PhotoPad Image Editor can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. The application's main executable file is called photopad.exe and it has a size of 2.17 MB (2271288 bytes).
PhotoPad Image Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.94 MB (3082352
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (2.17 MB)
- photopadsetup_v2.64.exe (792.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.64
of PhotoPad Image Editor. You can find below a few links to other PhotoPad Image Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoPad Image Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". The PhotoPad Image Editor app will be found very quickly. After you select PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After removing PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad Image Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:10:49.877