PhotoPad Image Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove PhotoPad Image Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. More info about the application PhotoPad Image Editor can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
. PhotoPad Image Editor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. PhotoPad Image Editor's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874728 bytes) and is named photopad.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PhotoPad Image Editor. They occupy 11.70 MB (12271952
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (7.51 MB)
- photopadsetup_v4.12.exe (4.19 MB)
This info is about PhotoPad Image Editor version 4.12
alone. For other PhotoPad Image Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PhotoPad Image Editor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopadsetup_v4.12.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoPad Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". If it exists on your system the PhotoPad Image Editor application will be found automatically. After you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoPad Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:05:51.283