PhotoPad Image Editor
You can find below details on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your computerNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
to get more data about PhotoPad Image Editor on NCH Software's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled photopad.exe and its approximative size is 2.16 MB (2264632 bytes).
PhotoPad Image Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.93 MB (3072624
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (2.16 MB)
- photopadsetup_v2.54.exe (789.05 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoPad Image Editor version 2.54
only. Click on the links below for other PhotoPad Image Editor versions:
...click to view all...
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhotoPad Image Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhotoPad Image Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". The PhotoPad Image Editor application will be found automatically. When you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After removing PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoPad Image Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:17:39.173