PhotoPad Image Editor
PhotoPad Image Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Check out here
for more information on NCH Software. More details about PhotoPad Image Editor can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
. PhotoPad Image Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoPad Image Editor. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.33 MB (2445536 bytes) on disk and is called photopad.exe.
PhotoPad Image Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.22 MB (3375040
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (2.33 MB)
- photopadsetup_v2.78.exe (907.72 KB)
This page is about PhotoPad Image Editor version 2.78
only. Click on the links below for other PhotoPad Image Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PhotoPad Image Editor.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PhotoPad Image Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopadsetup_v2.78.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PhotoPad Image Editor.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\PhotoPad Image Editor.lnk
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\arwfile\Shell\Edit with PhotoPad\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cr2file\Shell\Edit with PhotoPad\command\
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhotoPad Image Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoPad Image Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". The PhotoPad Image Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:44:27.140