PhotoPad Image Editor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PhotoPad Image Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your systemNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be seen here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
to get more data about PhotoPad Image Editor on NCH Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. PhotoPad Image Editor's main file takes about 7.17 MB (7522984 bytes) and is called photopad.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside PhotoPad Image Editor. They occupy about 11.15 MB (11691856
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (7.17 MB)
- photopadsetup_v4.00.exe (3.98 MB)
This data is about PhotoPad Image Editor version 4.00
alone. You can find below a few links to other PhotoPad Image Editor releases:
...click to view all...
PhotoPad Image Editor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoPad Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". If it exists on your system the PhotoPad Image Editor application will be found automatically. When you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 08:52:05.133