PhotoPad Image Editor
This page is about PhotoPad Image Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. PhotoPad Image Editor is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor. photopad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.10 MB (1149956 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PhotoPad Image Editor. They take about 2.67 MB (2804864
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (1.10 MB)
- ppadsetup_v2.24.exe (493.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.10 MB)
This info is about PhotoPad Image Editor version 2.24
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PhotoPad Image Editor:
...click to view all...
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PhotoPad Image Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoPad Image Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". The PhotoPad Image Editor application will be found very quickly. When you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhotoPad Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:23:01.363