PhotoPad Image Editor
PhotoPad Image Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your systemNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be found here
. You can get more details on PhotoPad Image Editor at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
. PhotoPad Image Editor is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor. The application's main executable file is called photopad.exe and occupies 7.51 MB (7875752 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PhotoPad Image Editor. They occupy 11.70 MB (12271952
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (7.51 MB)
- photopadsetup_v4.11.exe (4.19 MB)
The current web page applies to PhotoPad Image Editor version 4.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of PhotoPad Image Editor:
...click to view all...
PhotoPad Image Editor is a program offered by NCH Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PhotoPad Image Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoPad Image Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoPad Image Editor app will be found very quickly. After you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After removing PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 11:28:24.123