PhotoPad Image Editor
PhotoPad Image Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your systemNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the application PhotoPad Image Editor can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
. Usually the PhotoPad Image Editor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.39 MB (5651000 bytes) on disk and is labeled photopad.exe.
PhotoPad Image Editor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.87 MB (8250992
bytes) on disk:
- photopad.exe (5.39 MB)
- photopadsetup_v6.30.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to PhotoPad Image Editor version 6.30
alone. You can find below a few links to other PhotoPad Image Editor versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
PhotoPad Image Editor is a program marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoPad Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoPad Image Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad Image Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:03:26.160