Panda Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PCPanda Security
. You can find out more on Panda Security or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=ger&custom=181305
to get more details about Panda Free Antivirus on Panda Security's website. Panda Free Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PSUAMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.00 KB (107520 bytes) on disk.
Panda Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 5.19 MB (5446080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (78.02 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.35 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (122.24 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (535.24 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (147.00 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (468.50 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (149.00 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (105.00 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (828.59 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (37.24 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (129.50 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (893.24 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (279.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Panda Free Antivirus version 16.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other Panda Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Panda Free Antivirus.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\PSUAResources.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Panda Free Antivirus.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Panda Universal Agent Endpoint
Panda Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Panda Security. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panda Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Panda Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Panda Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Panda Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=ger&custom=181305
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:16:24.680