Panda Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your computerPanda Security
. Check out here
for more information on Panda Security. More details about Panda Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=por-BR&custom=181305
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Panda Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled bspatch.exe and it has a size of 77.74 KB (79608 bytes).
The executables below are part of Panda Free Antivirus. They occupy about 6.96 MB (7295312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (80.11 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.35 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (149.03 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (746.67 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (107.80 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (487.34 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (151.53 KB)
- PSUAConsole.exe (2.79 MB)
- PSUAMain.exe (138.44 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (45.99 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (133.30 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (289.34 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (311.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Panda Free Antivirus version 18.1.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Panda Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Panda Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Panda Security. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Panda Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panda Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Panda Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Panda Free Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Panda Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=por-BR&custom=181305
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-11 18:24:04.420