Panda Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your systemPanda Security
. More info about Panda Security can be read here
. You can see more info on Panda Free Antivirus at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3755&lang=spa&custom=174149
. Panda Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection folder, regulated by the user's decision. Panda Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Panda Free Antivirus's main file takes around 4.03 MB (4227528 bytes) and is named PandaSecurityTb.exe.
Panda Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.67 MB (8044240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.50 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (69.74 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (85.80 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (495.24 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (138.24 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (361.24 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (140.74 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (36.74 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (681.24 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (37.24 KB)
- Setup.exe (965.74 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (92.50 KB)
- PGUse.exe (230.74 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (228.74 KB)
- PandaSecurityTb.exe (4.03 MB)
This data is about Panda Free Antivirus version 15.00.03.0000
only. You can find here a few links to other Panda Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Panda Free Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Panda Free Antivirus:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Free Antivirus
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Panda Universal Agent Endpoint
Panda Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Panda Security. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Panda Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panda Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Panda Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select Panda Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Panda Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3755&lang=spa&custom=174149
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 00:43:13.453