How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your system
Panda Free Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Panda Security. You can find out more on Panda Security or check for application updates here. More data about the program Panda Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=eng&custom=181305. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Panda Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. PSUAMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 107.25 KB (109824 bytes) on disk.
Panda Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.07 MB (5320360 bytes) on disk:
A way to erase Panda Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Panda Free Antivirus is a program released by Panda Security. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Panda Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Panda Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Panda Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Panda Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
The web site of the application is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=eng&custom=181305
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.