Panda Free Antivirus
This page is about Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your systemPanda Security
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Panda Security. Please open http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=por-BR&custom=181305
if you want to read more on Panda Free Antivirus on Panda Security's web page. Usually the Panda Free Antivirus program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Panda Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. PandaSecurityTb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.69 MB (4917560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Panda Free Antivirus. They occupy an average of 9.68 MB (10155104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (78.02 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (122.24 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (543.09 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (147.09 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (468.34 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (149.02 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (105.09 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (828.59 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (44.41 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (121.24 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (893.24 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (267.74 KB)
- PandaSecurityTb.exe (4.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.1.1
of Panda Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Panda Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Panda Free Antivirus is a program offered by Panda Security. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Panda Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Panda Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Panda Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Panda Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Panda Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=por-BR&custom=181305
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:06:54.533