Panda Free Antivirus
Panda Free Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PCPanda Security
. More information on Panda Security can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=eng&custom=181305
to get more facts about Panda Free Antivirus on Panda Security's website. Panda Free Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Panda Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PandaSecurityTb.exe is the Panda Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes about 4.71 MB (4944000 bytes) on disk.
Panda Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.79 MB (10264360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (80.11 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (138.85 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (547.78 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (149.51 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (468.50 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (151.53 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (107.25 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (835.04 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (47.45 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (132.80 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (893.24 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (279.34 KB)
- PandaSecurityTb.exe (4.71 MB)
The current page applies to Panda Free Antivirus version 17.0.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Panda Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Panda Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company Panda Security. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panda Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". The Panda Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Panda Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Panda Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=eng&custom=181305
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Panda Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 21:09:33.580